Review: Maybelline The City Mini Palette in Rooftop Bronzes Review & Swatches

Friday, August 4, 2017











As you all can see from my previous posts that Maybelline has released some new products. Maybelline is one of my favorite brands from the drugstore. They have released a whole new range of mini eyeshadow palettes which they have named City Mini. I had to pick these up and try them out so I can review for you all. This eyeshadow palette costs $7.99-$10 depending on where you are getting it from. It is currently available everywhere Maybelline products are sold. 

Rooftop Bronzes is a very bronze palette (hence the name) It has shimmer browns and gold shades. These shimmery shades are very pigmented are soft and go on smoothly on the lids. I wore these eyeshadows through out the whole do with a primer and had no creasing or budging. The shimmers are so pretty. There is no matte shade in this palette, so you need something to create a whole look with. I did not mind that it did not have a matte shade, I can find a matte shade any time in my makeup collection. I am very impressed with this palette and the colors in it. I am big fan of shimmers. This palette is travel friendly and you can fit it easily in your makeup bag. This palette gets an A+ from me. 

Let me know in the comments below your thoughts on this palette. Thank you for reading and have a great day. 

Annie 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)